They must not put their own interests before their duty, and must not profit from their position as a fiduciary, unless the principal consents. Because the fiduciary relationship is highlighted by good faith, loyalty and trust, fiduciaries must conduct themselves at a level higher than the norm.
Danareksa embodies the fiduciary trust in its Corporate Values of Integrity, Expertise, Transparency, Accountability and Fairness. A strong investment bank such as Danareksa is a key component of the nation's overall economic growth and progress strategy. Currently, the national financial industry is still dominated by the corporate and retail banking sectors. Danareksa fills the void that the country needs in its investment banking sector and is crucial in balancing the change from a saving society to an investment society.
At Danareksa, we have the means to unlock long-term domestic resources for investment in sectors critical to Indonesia's growth by increasing access to affordable alternative financial services. With over 30 years of experience since its founding in 1976 as a state-owned investment bank, Danareksa remains the singular Non Bank Financial Institution wholly owned by the Indonesian government. Over the years, Danareksa has grown into Indonesia's premier investment bank. Its key businesses are investment banking, equity and debt capital markets, investment management and treasury.
Danareksa is a pioneering Indonesian financial institution and was the first to introduce mutual funds in Indonesia. It was also the first to launch a US Dollar-denominated fixed-income fund and promote syariah-based investments. Today, Danareksa is the only local company to offer direct market access services to clients worldwide and has grown to become the company that has underwritten the most equity and debt placements in Indonesia.
Subsequent to a corporate transformational change program begun in 2001, Danareksa has evolved into a lean and resilient entity focused on its core competencies. Having succeeded in creating a more diverse customer base, Danareksa is confident of a stable and recurring income flow for the future.
Danareksa . As a pioneer of the Capital Market in Indonesia, and the tradition of local and international award recipient for his achievements, Danareksa invites superior forces for a career in capital market industry as:
- To qualify, you should have a strong commitment to excellence and a great passion in volatile investment industry, a fresh graduates (or with maximum 2 years working experience)
- Minimum GPA of 3.25 from a reputable local and/or overseas university
- Minimum TOEFL score of 550.
- You should also should not exceed 24 years of age for undergraduate degree (S1) and 27 for post graduate degree (S2) by August 1, 2011.
- Male / Female
- Educated at least S1 Computer Science / Information Technology / Information Management
- Mastering SQL Server and ASP.Net programming language, VB, Visual FoxPro, VB.Net
- Preferably have experience working as a programmer or IT Developer at least 2 years
All positions will be based in Jakarta. Interested candidates please send your Application letter, curriculum vita and recent photograph not later than July 15 2011 to our email address that provided by LKIT.
pethel 01 Jul, 2011