Our infrastructure range provides tower and DAS (distributed antenna system) tenancy to wireless Operators with build-to-suit and collocation solutions.
Take advantage of our full range of support services, including network planning, land acquisition, site licensing, site development & construction and ongoing site servicing for the term of the infrastructure lease, to improve your telecommunication service performance.
We are committed to be ready to provide a responsive, complete and reliable coverage solution to the network expansion needs of our customers wherever our customers want to be in Indonesia.
Please review for an overview of our end-to-end service and complete solution package, and see how we are ready to partner with you.
Tower Bersama Group is a group of companies providing telecommunication infrastructure services to Indonesian wireless carriers, the Group develops and operates telecommunication supporting infrastructure including tower and DAS and currently provides over 1000 BTS points of infrastructure across Indonesia. Our rapid growth requires the involvement of new team members with the motivation, skill and experience to achieve the company's objectives in the following positions:
INVENTORY WAREHOUSE / LOGISTIC
- Responsible in providing tower material
- Ensure the supplier produce tower material specification and quantity that stated in the Purchase Order (PO) and also ensure each site using those materials.
- Monitoring the delivery of materials to the warehouse and site
- Min. Diploma in any field from reputable university (Preferably Bachelor Degree)
- Min. 1 years working experience as Logistics Staff in Telecommunication Company
- Good understanding in supply chain management
- Has good administration skill
- Ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines
- Able to work as a team or independent
- Must be able to speak and write in English
The role of the Tax Accountant is to perform daily tax activities; Monthly & annual tax reporting, reconciliation of all general ledger tax account, and maintain fixed asset register for tax purposes.
With requirements and qualifications as follows:
- Min. Diploma in Accounting or Taxation from reputable university (Preferably Bachelor Degree)
- Certified Brevet A & B
- Min. 1 years experience in Taxation and Accounting field
- Familiar with E-SPT tax reporting format
- Must be strong in excel and accounting software
- Able to work under pressure and working with less supervision
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Proactive and results oriented
Tower Bersama Group
pethel 20 Jul, 2011