You have unique experiences, skills and passions—and we believe you can bring them all to Microsoft for a rich, rewarding career and lifestyle that will surprise you with its breadth and potential. Just imagine the excitement and satisfaction of what you can do, where you can go, and the difference you can make with the resources of Microsoft behind you.
Available Position: Finance Analyst & Controls
Job Category: Finance
Location: Microsoft Indonesia - Jakarta
Job ID: 759425 44620
Finance Analyst & Controls Microsoft Indonesia
The primary purpose of this position is to be the financial advisor and controller for his/her Segment lead with great focus on business analysis, planning & forecasting, P&L management and revenue analysis.
Core Job Responsibilities:
The Finance Manager will support the segment Directors. Responsibilities include:
- Support the business in the Driving Growth Initiative. Evolve the function from tactical to strategic with a continuous emphasis on supporting the needs of the Country GM and his/her direct management team. The focus is on the maximization of growth, optimization of current resources allocation and prioritization of investments based on return
- Providing insightful business analysis to Leads and their teams. Reporting which will include both leading and lagging indicators, delivered in a timely and accurate way.
- Participate in the forecasting process and drive the forecasts for the segment/Business Groups, recommending process improvements, fostering a good business interaction between Business Groups and Customer Segments, providing assumptions, trend analysis, sensitivity analysis and measuring accuracy
- Participate in the /Planning process, supporting the business team, and leads in driving long term growth by providing analysis to support them in defining realistic growth assumptions, and investments supported by ROI analysis. Manage the Planning tool process with his/her customers guaranteeing excellence in planning execution and data consistency
- Participate in the segment Monthly Review processes (ROB) working with the segment Leads providing analysis of key monthly variances versus Forecast and Plan, with focus on Revenue and key P&L Line Items. Review the business and provide further insight into BG scorecards and analysis to assist management decision making and improve understanding of issues
- Provide strategic analysis including internal and external benchmarking, long term growth modeling and impact of economic conditions on long term strategy.
- Initial Finance point of contact for Segment leads and their direct reports. Expected to drive a strong partnership with the Segment Organization
- Key finance support for Marketing Spend, including developing quarterly forecast, and working with Campaign owners to ensure strong budgetary controls exist supported by BPM
- Participate and provide a Finance perspective for any significant price concession (or any other kind of concession) discussions with Business Desk and Sales
- Bachelors' degree (Business Administration, Economics, and related academic background) with a minimum of 8 years of demonstrated experience in financial analysis or equivalent.
- Demonstrated experience in business analysis, IT industry, Global Software industry, sales & support organizations and/or associated disciplines.
- Some experience managing teams preferred.
- Experience in working in multiple organizations with emphasis on communicating (oral and written) and decision making with demonstrated ability to work under pressure. Must be motivated by interdependency.
- Strong management skills and a demonstrated ability to drive the effective implementation of procedures and policies to support operational business requirements across regional and organizational boundaries.
- Team Player must have ability to manage cross group and cross country boundaries.
- Ability to work with all levels in the organization
- Highly developed analytical and organizational skills
- Strong knowledge of Excel
pethel 04 Jul, 2011